Cracked by: fufi
Get daily prayer/salat timings for your local city along with Qibla direction and athan now on iPhone and iPod Touch!
* Prayer Timings: Get timings for millions of cities round the globe and save cities for offline use. Supports location detection via GPS/Maps (with automatic city detection)
* Five Day Swipable Prayer Schedule
* Qibla Compass: Get exact direction of Qibla on the 3GS as the Qibla view now utilizes the built-in magnetic compass. A new GPS based Map view also allows you to view the exact direction for the current location.
* Favorite Cities: Save unlimited cities to switch between as you travel
* Several customizable themes
* Hijri Date Adjustment
* Adjust individual prayer times
* Automatic Location Detection
* Numerous Athans with PUSH notifications (only the first part of the Athan is heard as sound length is limited on PUSH)
* Islamic Events
* Five Standard Prayer Calculation Methods
* Custom Prayer Calculation Method
* Asr calculation methods
* Email prayer timings for the day or the month to others (shake from main view)
* Unique All-in-one Display
* PUSH Athan will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full athan
(and its length) is currently NOT supported by the PUSH mechanism.
* PUSH Alerts by nature are NOT 100% reliable
[NEW] Setting to turn PUSH preference syncs OFF. This is for users with a paid data plan and do not wish iPray to use the internet connection when launched.
[FIX] DST setting Not sticking after restart
[UPDATE] Qibla View labels for Sun updated
[UPDATE] Qibla View shows Sun where possible
NOTE: Users complaining about Takbir only in Push, Please note that this is currently NOT possible as sound length is limited during a Push Alert.