Cracked by: m0respecial
1.Delete current mBoxMail installed and check using winscp in the var/mobile/applications folder that it is deleted.
2. Download the file from any of the above mirrors.
3. Once downloaded, install the program but don't open it yet!
4. using WinScp, go into the var/mobile/applications folder, find a app that has been purchased/downloaded legally using itunes app store. copy the itunesmetadata.plist file from there into the mbox folder in var/mobile/applications.
5. Select this file and change permissions to 777.
6. Close winscp and Respring using SBSettings or Respring program from cydia.
7. After Respring, open mBoxMail and you should have a working version!
All credit to alimk for figuring this out, i've just adapted his solution a bit.
Now with Mail Notification!
mBox Mail is a fast, full-featured Hotmail client for iPhone and iPod Touch. It offers full access and control of your Windows Live Hotmail. From folder management to Windows Live Contacts - all with a slick user interface, great performance, and unparalleled ease of use.
- Handles multiple Hotmail accounts
- Move messages between folders
- Add, edit and delete folders
- Mail is kept in sync with the web including read/unread flags
- Access Windows Live Contacts
- Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized use
- Landscape mode support for all screens
- Message Search
- Support for large attachments
- Send and receive pictures
- Save pictures to photo album
- Embedded web browser
- Multiple language support
- Supports Windows Live custom domains
Find mBox Mail on the Web:
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest tips and updates!
- Push Notifications
- New Icon
- Bug Fixes