Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This forum has been closed and no more support will be offered here! Don't worry! We have MOVED to:

www.iphonefans.info

To all existing and new members wanting to register here, visit the above website at our new forum and register yourself there!

Your NEW source for cracked Appstore and Cydia - Games & Apps, Themes and more! iPhoneFans.info

Thank you,

iPhoneFans Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bookmark
IE Users Only (Button):

Firefox Users:
Press Ctrl + D

Thank you!

Google Website Translator
Latest topics
» GBA Roms (.gba) + Bios File
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 am by zillionaire

» iFile 1.1.0-1
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am by Heartbreaker

» Documents To Go® Premium v3.1
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 pm by Heartbreaker

» Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games v1.0.6
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 pm by hkay

» iFitness v9.58 [UPDATE]
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm by naagn95

» Brothers In Arms® 2: Global Front v1.09 [NEW]
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm by naagn95

» 2Do: A Stunning To Do List with Push and Sync v1.2.3
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm by iPhoneFans.tk

» Cricket T20 Fever v2.0
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 pm by hkay

» ibisMail - the first full-fledged email app v1.5.0
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 pm by naagn95

» Jot Not Scanner v2.1
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 pm by naagn95

» Bolt-IE Browser v3.5
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm by naagn95

» QuickOffice Mobile Suite v3.0.1
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 pm by naagn95

» Quota - Mobile, ISP, Traffic, Weather, News v12
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm by naagn95

» Rayman 2: The Great Escape [NEW]
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 am by iPhoneFans.tk

» TomTom Maps 1.2 and CoPilot Maps (IPA)
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 am by iPhoneFans.tk

» Where is my Phone? v1.0
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 am by kevdragster

» Need application
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 am by zillionaire

» Cycorder (ad free)
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 am by Scainer

» Nintendo DS Roms (.nds)
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 pm by Heartbreaker

» Nintendo 64 Roms (.v64 and .z64)
Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:16 pm by Heartbreaker

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick Introduction to the forum! Please read!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iPhoneFans.tk

iPhoneFans.tk
Admin
Admin

Hi All,

I have been on the cracked apps scene for a a few years now, ever since I got my first ipod touch and currently now have an iPhone 3gs.

I have used cracked apps and jailbroken my iPod touch and iPhone over many times and seen the change from ziphone to custom firmwares now.

There are a lot of similar forums out there and I have used a few of them. I want to give back to the crackers, by offering my help and support by providing this forum!

This forum is run for free but if people will donate, I will be able to crack apps exclusive to this site only.

Yes, there are many sites out there, but this is a simple forum - where if 'you donate and then we will crack it for you'.

I occasionally purchase apps myself and I will post these cracks here but your help is need to add more here, 100% of the money donated will be used to buy apps! No money will go towards any other costs!

If you want to donate, I currently take paypal only, click the link on the top of the forum!

Thank you!

Admin

https://iphonefans.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum