Cracked by: Mathboy (iDwaneo)
Note: Maps are included within the IPA.
Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhone™ and iPod® Touch.
Featuring the original zombie map "Nacht der Untoten" (Night of the undead), fight to survive in the barricaded bunker where it all began - and you can bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies.
- Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies for the iPhone™ supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where there’s a Wi-Fi connection, there’s a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*
- This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. “Nacht der Untoten” has been fully realized on the iPhone™ in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.
- Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.
- Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies features a full list of unique Achievements.
- Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhone™ or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!
- Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies will fully support future Downloadable Content, ensuring that the classic survival experience will live on with new maps.
So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!
*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.
• Verrückt Map Now Available; Support for In-App Purchases of downloadable maps
• 9 New Weapons including FG-42, Gewehr-43, PPsh-41, M1 Garand, and the Springfield
• 13 New Achievements for Nacht der Untoten and 10 New Achievements for the new Verrückt map
• Overall game engine optimizations for a smoother, richer gameplay experience
• Leaderboard Enhancements to track Highest Wave Reached, Points Scored, Kills, and Headshots
• Control Tweaks to Touch Screen & Dual Stick configurations with Options to adjust controls based on user preferences
• Tutorial adjustments to allow for experimentation of control schemes before game start
• Multiplayer Point Display to track your comrades’ in-game progression
• Improved Network Reliability
• More connection types will be able to support online multiplayer; UPnP support to address players with Wi-Fi routers that block players’ ability to connect to MP
• Support for French localized text
Last edited by iPhoneFans.tk on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total